RonI’s last trade show for 2022 is in Chicago, IL for Pack Expo International. Following this show, our next one will be World of Concrete in Las Vegas from January 17th – 19th.
Per our usual, we love scheduling time with our customers / potential customers in our booth ahead of time. Send a quick email to Info@Roni.com if you are interested in scheduling booth time during Pack Expo International (October 23rd – 26th) to discuss your Material Handling needs (specifically roll handling, bag handling, etc). Remember to check out our YouTube page and view some of our demonstration videos as we are constantly adding new applications.
Click here if you’d like information regarding show registration for Pack Expo International. RonI is extending our registration code of 67Q87 for FREE Attendee registration.
1. Stay on top of advances in packaging and processing technology, automation, robotics, printing, supply chain solutions and more—all at one show.
2. Explore ideas from other industries, such as crossovers between food and life sciences or cosmetics and household products.
3. Talk directly with the experts behind game-changing technologies to discuss applications to your business.
4. Examine technology in action, in person to assess the quality, try out the control panels and see how it functions, so you can determine the best solutions for your line.
5. Build relationships with suppliers, get feedback from experts and expand your network of peers, face to face.
Technology is advancing. Markets are expanding. Consumers are increasingly demanding environmentally friendly choices. To keep up with it all, you have to attend this industry-defining event!
At PACK EXPO International, you’ll find the widest range of innovative packaging and processing solutions anywhere in the world. Because of this breadth and depth of solutions, you’re sure to find the packaging technology, processing equipment and supply chain solutions you need to:
-Pack Expo International Website
We would love to hear your thoughts regarding this blog. Scroll down below and tell us what you think!