Modex, Atlanta, 2020March 23, 2020
Custom Lifter LegsApril 22, 2020
March 26th, 2020
RonI is considered an essential business and therefore will remain open and continue to operate within the guidelines of our local, state and federal government. Although we keep a large in-house inventory, we are monitoring supply chains daily. Where possible we are having employees work remotely. Staff is still answering the phone but please email info@RonI.com with any needs. We are here to connect with you to discuss any upcoming projects you may have. If you know of any definitive future needs please let us know and we will work on securing inventory for future deliveries.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need further assistance with your specific needs.
RonI thanks you for your continued partnership and support.
Thank you for your business and your patience.
RonI Offering Virtual Customer Visits…
What We Are Doing:
- RonI understands that everyone is experiencing challenges due to the Coronavirus.
- The RonI team knows as your business continues to remain open you may have the need for our products.
- We agree that visually seeing a customer’s factory floor and/or material handling challenges are preferred, but unfortunately traveling is not an option due to social distancing.
- Due to these restrictions, RonI if offering the use of Virtual Zoom meetings to all customers/prospective customers.
What Are The Benefits:
- These Zoom meetings will allow multiple members from your team to visually discuss your project with members from our office. We will be able to discuss your questions and see any restrictions your facility may have.
- If interested, please contact our office at 866-543-8635 or Info@RonI.com for additional details.
- Check out https://www.zoom.us/ for more details regarding this platform.
What’s Going On At RonI…
Upcoming + Future Tradeshow Events
Interested In Leaving A Comment?
We would love to hear your thoughts regarding this blog. Scroll down below “Related Posts” and tell us what you think!