Constructed for top-quality ergonomics, safety, and precision, the Vacuhand V is our vacuum lifter to handle loads between 10-440 pounds and is designed for a two-hand grip. The lifting and lowering functions are regulated through a simple-to-use throttle.
Designed tightly for little to no leakage for secured performance and lower energy consumption. The controls on the handles allow for easy adjustment to the hovering settings regardless of load size or wide range of materials including sacks, carton boxes, and board materials such as glass, metal sheets, and doors.
Our range of standardized and grippers and accessories can be customized to fulfill your specific needs, including:
- 250kg (550lb) Capacity
- Equipped with a handle for two-handed operations
- Robust and well-proven design ensures a minimum maintenance need and high availability
- Resting position and lifting movement can be adjusted easily and precisely
- Standard version has the following accessories (fixed and articulated handles, manual 90 degree adaptor for gripping objects on the side, 360 degree bottom swivel, adjustable vacuum suction feet, quick mount for easy replacement of the suction cup tools, and much more)
- Offered with several different variants of vacuum pumps, and with the option to choose a sound hood with extremely good sound attenuation properties
- Available with a remote control for the vacuum pump
- CE marked
- Stainless Steel/Anodized Version
- Powder Coated Paint/Anodized Version